All guests are required to wear a face mask due to mandates by Governor Newsom.
We know safety is important to our guests. It’s important to us too.
In fact, nothing is more important than providing safe, smart fun for our guests and team members.
Here’s a look at what we are doing as we prepare to once again welcome guests:
Cleaning & Sanitizing
Personal Protective Gear
A note from SpeedZone Los Angeles General Manager:
Thank you to everyone in our community that has worked tirelessly to serve friends, neighbors, and local businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our hearts go out to those that have been impacted by the virus and we pledge to continue to do our part to stop the spread.
While safety has always been our top priority, we’ve changed quite a number of procedures. Many of these will be visible to guests, but there is also a lot happening you won’t see. Our team members are receiving training on best practices for preventing the spread of disease, we’ve evaluated every aspect of our operations and researched the latest guidelines and best practices provided by the CDC, WHO, OSHA, amusement industry experts, and the medical community.
We will continue to follow state-mandated guidelines while encouraging everyone to do their part to stop the spread. If you aren’t feeling well, or have a fever or other flu-like symptoms, please delay your visit. Healthy guests and healthy team members can work together to create a positive environment for everyone.
I look forward to seeing you soon.
- Plan Accordingly – Due to capacity limits, physical distancing, and periodic deep cleaning, access to restrooms will, at times, be limited. Also, due to physical distancing and sanitization procedures, there may be a longer than expected wait times.
- Leave Your Cash at Home – To reduce the spread of germs, all transactions will be cashless. Save time by purchasing your tickets and food & beverage vouchers online. Limited cash changing stations are available inside the park.
- Check Our Website & Social Media Regularly – Due to capacity restrictions per state guidelines, we may have to limit entry from time to time. Prior to your visit, please check our website or social media channels for updates.
- Temporary Closures – Laser Tag will be temporarily closed due to physical distancing requirements.
- Food & Beverage / Parties – All food and beverages will be served in prepared containers. Due to group size limits, parties will not be permitted in our first phase of opening but we look forward to bringing them back just as soon as possible.
Enhanced health and safety measures are in place for the health of guests and team members. Guests must follow all posted and verbal instructions. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is very contagious and can lead to illness and death. By visiting SpeedZone Los Angeles you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please, partner with other guests and team members in protecting each other’s health and safety.
*For the safety of our guests and team members, new social distancing and sanitization efforts are in place at the park that may cause the guest experience to vary from what is presented in the current images and videos displayed on this website.